Inspirational (25) About Love Quotes and Sayings
When you truly love someone, it may be hard to express those emotions through words. In fact, real love may make you feel weak in the knees and unable to speak. From Maya Angelou to Nicolas Sparks, here are some of the greatest sentiments about love. This list of the best love quotes of all time is sure to make it easier to express your emotions and feelings of love to your partner.
Whether that love is new love or decades-old love, and whether it takes the form of romance or friendship, these quotes capture what is so special about a deep connection. These famous inspirational love quotes and sayings will help you describe exactly how you are feeling with the most simple wording.
1. I am happiest when I’m right next to you.
2. My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.
3. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe
4. You always gain by giving love. — Reese Witherspoon
5. All that you are is all that I’ll ever need. — Ed Sheeran
6. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. — Audrey Hepburn
7. You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
8. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
9. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
― Elbert Hubbard
10. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.- Aristotle
11. We are most alive when we’re in love. — John Updike
12. I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams. — Dr. Seuss
13. I need you like a heart needs a beat.
14. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
15. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
― William Shakespeare
16. There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart. — Jane Austen
17. The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing. — Blaise Pascal
18. Come live in my heart and pay no rent.
19. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
20. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
― Robert A. Heinlein
21. Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.”
― Nicholas Sparks
22. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. — Albert Einstein
23. If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love. — Princess Diana
25. A simple «I love you» means more than money. — Frank Sinatra