Inspirational (30) Sweet And Cute Love Quotes
Sweet Cute Love Quotes — Whether that love is new love or decades-old love, and whether it takes the form of romance or friendship, these quotes capture what is so special about a deep connection. These famous inspirational love quotes and sayings will help you describe exactly how you are feeling with the most simple wording.
1.You are my song. You are my song of love.
2. If I know what love is, it is because of you. — Hermann Hesse
3. Our Relationship is meant to be. Something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny.
4. If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.”
― Marilyn Monroe
5. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.”
― Alfred Tennyson
6. When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
― Paulo Coelho
7. We love the things we love for what they are.”
― Robert Frost
8. Everything I do, I do it for you. — Bryan Adams
9. True love stories never have endings. -Richard Bach
10. Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you. — Dolly Parton
11. The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.
12. Let us Flip the coin and see. Head, I am yours. Tail, you are mine. So, we won’t lose.
13. Where there is Love, There is Life.
14. Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.”
― Oscar Wilde
15. Where there is love there is life.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
16. Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.”
17. We loved with a love that was more than love.”
― Edgar Allen Poe
18. To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. – Madonna
19. Personally, I love a great love story. — Meghan Markle
20. Maybe I don’t know that much but I know this much is true, I was blessed because I was loved by you. — Celine Dion
21. Love loves to love love. — James Joyce
22. Without his love I can do nothing, with his love, there is nothing I cannot do.
23. Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.
24. Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong.
25. Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.”
― Milan Kundera
26. If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.”
― Haruki Murakami,
28. The smile is the beginning of love. — Mother Teresa
29. Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary. — Oscar Wilde
30. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. — Victor Hugo