Funny Quotes by Famous People about life friends you don’t know
Cute funny quotes and sayings help us to love our planet and people. Funny quotes short words like «medical herbs» affect us when we begin our new day by reading some of them. Therefore, we always wake up and get ready to continue overcoming the troubles of the day. That is to say, funny quotes jokes of the day remind us that life is a great gift.
The experience of other people is a valuable source of inspiration and knowledge that can be a great guide for everyone. Everyone can use a little motivation and inspiration from their favourite celebrity, successful business or political person.
These 35 amusing celebrity quotes on love, work, friendship, and life provide us extra motivation to achieve our goals. Therefore, keep them on the phone or computer for scrolling every day when you need a little inspiration to laugh.
Inspirational funny quotes learn and grow
These fantastic, 35 funny quotes about life show different parts of our real life. Today, real life is not as easy as we think. That’s why short funny quotes change your attention from problems. So we should be happy that we can help ourselves to learn and grow.
Fantastic Funny Quotes and Sayings
It is a universal truth that a person who has a great sense of humor is more charismatic than others. In other words, being funny and making other people laugh are also great abilities that a lot of people need. Read beautiful, short funny quotes by one of the greatest people in American history, Abraham Lincoln.
Big Magic Words» by Elizabeth Gilbert is a funny quote about love and personality. She is a famous writer and feels our world more delicately than most of us. Therefore, read her funny saying and enjoy yourself.
Funny quotes with pictures about the mind and human thinking abilities that surprise you. Albert Einstein said that come through time and stay current even now.
Funny quotes with images about the mystery of war two. Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
The universal truth is that the size is not the first dominant thing.
6) “Accept who you are. Unless you’re a serial killer.” – Ellen DeGeneres
7) “Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.”– Albert Camus
8) «When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say why me? Just say try me!» — Unknown
9) “A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.” – Winston S Churchill
10) “If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?” – Jerry Seinfeld
11) «Every time you are able to find humor in a difficult situation, you win.» — Unknown
12) “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” — Albert Einstein
13) “All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal or fattening.” — Alexander Woollcott
14) «Life status: currently holding it all together with one bobby pin.» — Unknown
15) “If you’re too open-minded; your brains will fall out.” – Lawrence Ferlinghetti
16) “It would be nice to spend billions on schools and roads, but right now that money is desperately needed for political ads.” — Andy Borowitz
18) «When one door closes, another opens. Or you can open the closed door. That’s how doors work.» — Unknown
18) “Never miss a good chance to shut up.” – Will Rogers
19) “Doctors are just the same as lawyers; the only difference is that lawyers merely rob you, whereas doctors rob you and kill you too.” — Anton Chekhov
20) Story of my life: I knew better but I did it anyway.» — Unknown
21) «Hold on, I’ve gotta overthink about it.» — Unknown
22) “You know what I like most about people? Pets. ” – Jarod Kintz
23) “A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s: She changes it more often.” – Oliver Herford
24) “Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.” — Benjamin Franklin
25) “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” — Bernard Baruch
26) «My alone time is sometimes for your safety.» — Unknown
27) «Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.» — Stephen Hawking
28) «My life feels like a test I didn’t study for.» — Unknown
29) “I can resist everything exept temptation.” – Oscar Wilde
30) “I love deadlines, I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.” – Douglas Adams
31) “Life is pain. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something.” – William Goldman
32) “Everything that used to be a sin is now a disease.” — Bill Maher
33) “When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. I’m beginning to believe it.” — Clarence Darrow
34) “If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.” — Earl Wilson
35) «The best things in life will either make you fat, drunk, or pregnant.» — Unknown