A tattoo is a great way to show your personality, for men and young guys. This individual body tattoo emphasizes the shape of the men body and also give the man or boy masculinity. Today, neck tattoos are a new trend, and, they become very creative and original with the help of tattoo artists.
Small neck tattoos for men became a trend in 2018-2020, and today it continues to be one of the most famous for the male body art. Nowadays they are fashionable such pictures as inscriptions, hieroglyphs, various animals, portraits of people, brutal, 3D drawings.
Before going to a tattoo studio, a man must choose which picture he wants to draw on his neck. He should also see if the picture fits for him by its character and design. It is also important for the artist solving all the additional symbols and elements.
Where should guys get small tattoos?
Small tattoos of men always look very beautiful on the body. Now they make more and more small or tiny art ink design on the neck. A tattoo is a kind of challenge to society, showing your individuality in everything on the neck. The first thing we need is where we will get the picture — in front, behind, on the sides, or small one near the ear.
What does a neck tattoo symbolize?
Mostly the pictures on the neck are chosen by very brave and self-confident men and young people. Such people are not afraid to take risks, strive to hit first in everything and do not want to stand out from the crowd. Especially on young people, such tattoos give a more masculine and daring look.
Where is the best place to get a neck tattoo?
As we know the neck is a very dangerous area, the tattoo must be done in a salon where work only professionals, and they have a license that allows them to work officially. A body art artist should know all the nuances of how to carefully make a ink picture on the neck.
What you Need to Know About Neck Tattoos
Before going to the salon to show the tattoo design to the master, it is important to consider several recommendations: Before drawing a picture on your neck, remember that the picture can be hidden only by clothes, but this will not always be possible. If your work consider at the dress code, then think carefully before applying a tattoo.
When choosing a ink artwork, think about how society will accept such a picture,
- The skin of the neck is thin and there are many nerve endings, getting a tattoo can be painful. Choose small pictures if pain is not your friend.
- Be aware that wounds will take a long time to heal and this can also be uncomfortable.
- Choose such a master so that you don’t have to fix it again later.
- Pay attention to the size of the tattoo, too small a version will be lost, and a large and complex one will look defiant.
- If you have skin diseases or inflammation of the procession, it is better to give up the tattoo.
- Now you can scroll down to see some cool small neck tattoo ideas and get inspired!
Top Neck Tattoo Designs This Year — The most fashionable patterns
Crown small neck tattoos for guys
Crown — This symbol is loved by people of a complex nature, the desire to control everyone and everything, a crown with a heart means devotion.
Beautiful Cross Tattoos On Neck
Cross — mainly denotes religious affiliation, if the cross with patterns is a symbol of spiritual development
Meaning of Lips Tattoos On The Neck
The kiss is a symbol of Casanova and weakness in front of women
Barcode On The Neck
Barcode is one of the new trends in the world of tattoo, a symbol of individuality
Ethnic small neck tattoos
Ethnic pattern — faith and tribute to ancient traditions and their ancestors
Meaningful Inscription small Tattoos — Meanings
Today it is very popular to make inscriptions tattoo on the neck that show the inner world of a man.
- The following ideas are most often relevant:
- Inscriptions in foreign languages;
- Phrases of philosophers;
- Catch phrases;
- Names or nicknames;
- The name of the famous person;
- Traits and characteristics inherent in the owner;
- Chinese or Japanese characters.
Be careful with hieroglyphs because they can mean double meanings. Hieroglyphs can beat numbers, mystical words, wise advice.
Here’s an example
- From possibility to reality;
- Love and honor;
- To be, not to seem;
- My dream also warms me.
Does it hurt to get a tattoo on your neck?
Best small neck tattoos for guys tattoos can be painful and difficult to draw on neck. The neck skin is thin and has many nerve receptors. The procedure for applying to get tattoo will be painful as you will feel the strongly needle . You may have also headaches. On the neck it is difficult to get tattoo you have to take different positions. The master must know the anatomy do not to harm you.
The color range can be of two formats — black and white, as well as the use of all kinds of shades — green, yellow, red, blue and black.
Memorial neck tattoos
Every person in life has situations that remain in memory for a long time. People will capture them with a tattoo on their neck.
- Birth of a child — Name of the baby, or his palm
- Education — date of study, title or diploma
- Military service — service life
- Tragedy — date of death of a person
- Scars — the events
- Name — beloved person
Brutal small neck tattoos ideas
Many men make the decision to get a tattoo without semantic lines. Tribal designs brutal tattoo represent suit curved on body . It show their emphasize brutality and masculinity. In this case, the front, back or sides of the neck placement on the body are the best:
bracelet — in the format of a pattern, ornament, chain, as a symbol of dependence and lack of freedom;
Colored small neck tattoos design
Any tattoo can be done in black and white or in bright colors.
- green — personifies longevity, youth, spring,
- yellow — means fertility, warmth, joy,
- blue is the color of cosmic wisdom
- red — passion, sensuality, love,
- black -, steadfastness
Spider Neck Tattoo
Spider ink art on the body always looks perfect. This tattoo has deep meaning and in all of the word, guys used spiders design. Spiders always are associated with protection and war. They can be big or small on the neck as a tattoo.
Small side neck tattoos for guys
Small Side Neck Tattoo one of the most popular designs for guys and men. Side neck ideas can be very simple — quote, cross, crown or unique coloured famous person portrait.
Full Neck Tattoo
A full neck tattoo almost always wraps around the throat to form a cool ‘collar’ effect. These are the most impressive and stunning locations you can get a full tattoo. Full tattoo ink design prefers to choose guys and men that will stand out from the crowd. Design ideas can range from patterns, lines intricate designs.
Front small Neck Tattoo
Front neck tattoo ideas are one of the best places to get a beautiful eye-catching tattoo. Neck front tattoo always will be visible to other people. This body part can be the perfect place for the tattoo artist to create unique body artwork. You only must remember that this part of your neck can be painful for creating a tattoo.
Rose Neck Tattoo
Best Rose neck tattoo design popular and today it has different design ideas from full rose till small or tiny ink images. Rose represent two-part our hard life love — beauty and pain. On the neck, they look beautiful in any size small or big. They can be black white or bright colours.
Examples of neck tattoos that are not recommended
- There are several important recommendations about which body designs are not appropriate on a man’s neck, for example:
- negative sketches — attract to life, negative energy, evil and dark forces;
- names — sooner or later people may lose touch and not contact, but it will be much more difficult to bring tattoos with their names;
- Symbols — Since the neck is close to the head, some symbols may unnecessarily affect thinking and the mind.
- Also, do not apply drawings that do not correspond to the age, character, field of activity and lifestyle of a man, otherwise the tattoo will be discordant with the owner.
Choosing a neck tattoo is a responsible and painstaking process that requires knowledge of topics. Interpretations and styles of performance. Body art today has radically changed the rules and trends, with several dozen styles and trends.